Sea Grant Publications
This section of our website lists publications and fact sheets produced by the Faculty and Staff of the Miami-Dade County Extension office--grouped by program area. Some of these publications are provided in HTML (web) format; others are in PDF format; and some are in both formats. At the very bottom of this page is a list of links to additional articles located on the University of Florida's EDIS website. Unless otherwise noted, all publications are in .pdf format. Some file sizes may be over 1MB in size, and take several minutes to download via a dial-up connection.
Mangrove Maintenance Workshop 2010
- Chill Out: Preventing Scombrotoxin Poisoning
- Florida Grouper: Getting the real deal
- Florida's Spiny Lobster Fishery: A history of user conflict
- Florida Stone Crab: A recipe for success
- Putting a Dent in Derelict Blue Crab Traps
- Wild or Farmed Shrimp: The choice is yours
- Why Local Seafood?
Para leer en Español