Centennial Achievement Celebration 2009 Year
Each year we recognize our 4-H members at a special award ceremony.
There are seven award categories:
1. Project Pins: for those members that have superior 4-H projects and participation, project pin qualifying members form and project record/summary must be submitted, LIMIT 3 pins per child.
2. 4-H Foundation Special Project Book (Record Book) Awards: For those that have exhibited excellence in their project area. (Project book and record/summary must be submitted).
3. Cloverbud Awards: For outstanding participation by 4-H members 5-7 years old as of Sept 1, 200
4. 4-H Honor Awards (open to clubs only): Each club can nominate an “Honorable member.”
5. Foundation Youth Development Awards (Ages 14-18): For the Senior 4-H member in achievement, service, citizenship, leadership, teaching and teen club leadership (See attached file for more information.)
6. Extension Citizenship Award: For graduating seniors only.
7. Graduating Seniors Awards; for graduating seniors
Note: If the judging committee does not feel the nominees qualify for the award, no award will be given. A 4-H member can not win the same award more than once.
Para leer en Español
Download 4-H Forms
- Animal Identification Form
- Travel Permission Form
- Volunteer Application Form
- Participation Form
Clover Times Newsletter
- October 2012
- May 2012
- February 2012
- December 2011
- October 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- January 2011
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- May 2010
- March 2010
- January 2010
Contact 4-H Staff
- International Mall Office
Miami International Mall
1455 NW 107th Ave., Suite 906 Miami, Fl 33172
Phone: 305-592-8044 or 305-592-8049
- Cassandra Weston, Agent
- Shirley Bender, 4H Secretary
- Teresa Schroder, EFNEP Youth Program Assistant